Skerries Sailing Club are excited to be hosting the ILCA Leinster Championships which will take place on 15-16 July.
Make sure to sign up to the event WhatsApp group for event information.
See event notice board for information on sailing instructions, Notice of Race and other documents relating to event management. This will be the events Virtual Official Noticeboard.
- ILCA Leinster Championships Notice of Race (NOR)
- Sailing Instructions (SIs)
- Supplementary Sailing Instructions
- Change to Supplementary Sailing Instructions
- Entry List.
- Notice of Public Links (QR codes)
- SSC ILCA Leinsters Safety Plan
- Trailer Storage Information
- Guidelines for Launching and Recovering Ribs
- Rib Registration form for coach and support boats. Submit before registration. (https://forms.gle/G5ZXfHbktpgyQxmTA)
Bar and Restaurant Information
Main Bar upstairs will be open from 6pm
- Tea/Coffee will be served from 9.30am to 11.30am in the Wet Bar.
- Pop-up tuck shop open from 9:30am to 11:30am serving snacks for sailors to bring on water.
- The Wet Bar will open 2pm until 8pm. The main bar will open at 3pm.
- Hot food will be served to sailors after sailing.
- Tea/Coffee will be served from 8.30am to 10am in the Wet Bar.
- Pop-up tuck shop open from 8:30am to 10am.
- The main bar will open at 12:30pm and the wet bar at 2:30pm.
The SaltyBuoyTruck is a multi award-winning seafood truck that made waves winning best food truck and most sustainable food truck. It will be open this weekend in the Skerries Sailing Club yard from 12pm both Saturday and Sunday.
Skerries Sailing Club (SSC) is located on the Harbour Road in Skerries. The harbour can be busy in the summer, particularly at the weekends.
Fingal Triathlon Club is hosting a sprint triathlon and aquabike race in Skerries on Sunday July 16, 2023. See Fingal road closures for more information on which roads will close and alternative routes.
Red Island Free Parking
There is ample free parking on Red Island car park which is located past Skerries Sailing Club, taking a right at the end of the harbour road. This is circa 3 minutes walk to the club. Once you are settled in, if you are staying in the town please walk to the club where possible. Note that Red Island parking will be closed on Sunday for the triathlon. Parking available on South Strand and in Skerries Town.
Arriving with your boat at the club
You will be greeted by an SSC volunteer on arrival and will be directed to a drop off point directly outside the sailing club. Here you can remove your boat from the roof rack and be escorted to the boat yard. If you have a trailer you can store it in Skerries Rugby Club (see Trailer Storage Information).
Please move your car from the drop off zone to red island as soon as your boat has been unloaded or trailer unloaded and all safely in the yard.