The 2014 annual Cruiser Prize giving and Laying up Supper was held in the club last Saturday night, February 28th 2015.
Over 70 cruiser folks and guests and friends enjoyed a pleasent meal of smoked salmon, roast beef and crumble for desert. Kathryn Collins, the new Cruiser Class Captain, oversaw the presentation of the Sapphire Cups as:
- The Carlingford and Boland Cups to Sean Davis,
- The Matt Davis and Challenge Cups to Paul Hick / Bernie Alcock,
- The Wicklow Trophy to Declan Higgins / Bernie Lynam and
- The Poolbeg Cup to Morris Creegan.
- Sean Davis won the overall Sapphire prize.
A raffle was run, generously supported by a number of sponsors, which collected over €400 towards a weather station which hopefuly will be installed before the next season start.