This is a summary of Irish Sailing guidelines issued 12th April in compliance with the current Government Covid Restrictions.
We await the next Government announcement due 4th May to learn more on the further easing of restrictions.
- No organised indoor gatherings should take place. Clubhouse remains closed, members are allowed to access their boats in the Club Storage yard.
- No organised outdoor gatherings should take place. No racing, Adult training events or organised club events can take place.
The following can take place.
- From 12th April – 2 people from different households can go sailing in a boat together for personal exercise.
- From 26th April – allows for training / coaching for school age children in pods of 15.
- 1:1 coaching for Adults with two people from different households where the coach is included in the two households